We can help keep your car or truck running smoothly year-round and protect your engine from overheating with a radiator fluid change.
Whether you call it changing your radiator coolant or an antifreeze change, our SuperProTM Certified Technicians will do a radiator fluid change (just like changing the oil in your engine) in about 20 minutes or less, replacing it with high-quality antifreeze. And, on average, you’ll save 20%–50% on this service versus taking it to the dealer.(1)
Replacing radiator fluids when recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer will help:
- Increase the life of your radiator cooling system by preventing rust and corrosion
- Minimize your risk of radiator or cooling system failure and expensive repairs
Most auto manufacturers recommend replacing radiator cooling system fluid at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Check your vehicle’s manual for the recommended schedule
- Call 1-800-FastChange (800-327-8242). We’ll check your vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations for you
- Stop in and one of our technicians will be happy to tell you whether it’s time to change your radiator fluid
(1)Based on a survey of GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Lexus and Kia dealership national average pricing. Average savings on these services range from 25% to 52%. Exclude special offers and discounts.